A Career In Real Estate is…
Being an Entrepreneur …You are the CEO of your business
It is more of a lifestyle than a job
You control your schedule and your Calendar
You set your goals and manage your activities
So How do I do this ?
It all starts with Training and Development
- New Agent SkillBuilder Course at Home Office in Edina
- Ongoing In-office training skills and technology classes
- Set up Coaching/Mentoring Program
- Develop a Business Plan: You are starting a business!
- Create a database and begin a marketing campaign
- Prospecting Activities
- -Open houses
- -Networking groups
- -Social media
- -Farming Neighborhoods
- -Working niche markets
- -FSBOs and Expireds
- Collaborating and networking with your colleagues
Getting Licensed: What are the steps?
- 90 hours of licensing education. Broken down into three 30 hour courses from a licensed real estate school.
- Pass exam. Two parts… state and federal
- There are three primary schools: MN Realty School, Kaplan and Online Express
- Cost varies, between $600 - 800 for courses and exam
Call or E-Mail me to set up a one-on-one meeting to discuss YOUR Real Estate Career.
RTucker@CBBurnet.com or 952-435-4300